Terms & Condition
Giffy & Co | Giffy Event Florist Sdn Bhd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates Giffy & Co | Giffy Event Florist Sdn Bhd. Website (the “Service”).
Welcome to our website, by continuing to browse and use our website, you are agreeing to the following terms and condition.
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and requests received are subjected to acceptance by Giffy & Co, and any of its personnel reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer full refund via the payment method used when placing the order, or refund in terms of reward points for future use.
• Due to logistic issues, we DO NOT provide order to other states at this moment
• Our delivery area encompasses within Klang Valley
• Specific time deliveries are not available.
• We try our best to ensure punctual delivery time for our customer. Giffy & Co will not take responsibility if a delivery is late due to incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses, any other causes beyond our reasonable control. severe weather and natural disaster such as heavy storm, or flood.
All orders will be delivered to the Recipient’s address submitted by the Sender but not necessarily to the named Recipient personally. Our delivery team will try our best to hand over the product to the named Recipient directly at the time of delivery.
Others Deliver Policy
• Giffy and Co reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notice.
• For any changes of shipping address, please inform Giffy and Co by 3 Hours before the intended delivery time. We are unable to provide refund for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice.
• If the new shipping address fee is lower than the originally paid fee, we will refund the difference of the shipping fee in reward points. On the other hand, if the new shipping fee is higher than the originally paid fee, we will require you to top up the additional fee.
Changes to Your Orders
We will always try our best to make last minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes that are requested by 10am one day before the intended delivery date.
• You may request to cancel order latest by 10am one day before the intended delivery day.
• Please take note that a processing fee of 5% of the total amount paid will be imposed for every refund.
• Giffy and Co reserves the right to make substitutions of flowers, greenery, baskets, vases, wrapping papers, fruits, soft-toys and any other material used in our flower arrangements with others of equal or higher value should the original materials be unavailable