Giffy & Co | Giffy Event Florist Sdn Bhd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates Giffy & Co | Giffy Event Florist Sdn Bhd. Website (the “Service”).
While using our service, we may collect the following information
• Name and job title
• Contact information including phone number and email address
• Demographic information for example address, preferences, and interests
• Other information relevant to customer survey or offer
What We Use for Gathered Information
Your personal identification details are used to process as below
• Order of the product/ flower
• Customize your profile information
• Internal usage with legal requirements
• We may use the information to improve our product and service
• We may periodically email about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may be interested.
Our website does apply appropriate security in order to prevent the leaking of customers’ personal identification detail to third parties, illegal disclosure or hackers.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on third party link, you may be directed to third party site. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control right over other website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Question and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer.